Conditions of Use
Welcome to TiffanyCollector.com. By using this site, you agree to certain conditions of use and other store policies. They're not complicated, in no way maligned, and even intend to help customers and online safety in general.
- Any information submitted (such as, but not limited to, name and address) must be authentic and specific to the actual user.
- We are in no way affiliated with Tiffany & Co. or any other jewelry manufacturer / distributor except in our great admiration for the remarkable quality of their pieces and ability to retain the talents of so many amazing designers.
- No information, descriptions, images, etc. may be copied off of this site for use in any other commercial endeavor. While the items we sell are not of our manufacture or design, they photos we take and descriptions we write are. As such, they constitute our intellectual property. If you're shopping on another site and they are using our photos or descriptions, be wary.
- While we do attempt to display all of the items we sell as accurately as possible, please understand that perceptions of scale and color in photos across a range of monitors with varying settings may differ from real-world handling. For the most accurate description of size, please refer to the measurements we provide in listing descriptions.
- We do attempt to keep the inventory available on this site up-to-date with our actual inventory, but some omissions may arise and some items may be shown on this site after being sold. When this occurs, please be understanding of the fact we cannot sell something we are no longer in possession of. In the event that this occurs, you will be notified of the oversight and be given the option to have either store credit or a refund in a manner convenient for us.
- Please understand that this website, as with any complicated system, may not be perfect. Errors may arise and we do not warrant against them. If you are encountering an error while using this site, we would appreciate a description of the problem so that we can try to fix it and welcome the opportunity to do business over email.
- Completing checkout through our site places no legal responsibility on us. We reserve the right to review your order for a reasonable period of time, as determined by us, before packing your item for shipment. It does not confirm our offer to sell and we reserve the right to accept our decline your offer offer to buy.